The EEENOOBS Official Site

Thursday, November 09, 2006

tsk tsk... (updated!!)

At the beginning...... on our way to Bean Bar.......

Danna: Hey, are you going to be in EM tomorrow?
Ms. P: Er...er...I donno.
Danna: Do you know how to do Tutorial 3, the last question? (steph thinks: Sigh, another one of Dez's pick up linee)
Ms. P: Er..... approximately.... I think..
Danna: Where are you going now? Can teach me? (Kessi thinks: Very good! Bravo! Very aggressive!!)
Ms. P: Er.... I'm going to toilet.
Danna: Oh.... never mind,. I'll wait for you!! ;)

*And just like that, Danna ditched Kessi and Steph for their coffee break.*

We, kessi and steph, swear to tell the truth, nothing but the truth....

Later on.....
CAUGHT RED HANDED! i tot we were supposed to be studying power...but from the looks of it, danna had to something more fun to study...=p





sigh...dun tell me another noob is leaving the bachelor's club? hahaha....chee tat's going to kill danna d =p

jininho @ 10pm
kessi and Steph @ 12:20am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home