The EEENOOBS Official Site

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Been a long time...

..since i've updated ya'll eh?

yar, apologise to u all.. have not forgotten any of u yet. Just that NS is taking its toil on me. never have the mood to do much thinking on the weekends.. to much like work u know? =) anyway, just a quick update, i'm somewhere in my 4month of my training to be a sergeant in Civil Defence here in Singapore. The training has been tough but just 2months more! I'm not sure how much i can reveal without infriging on any laws. I've finished most of the basic fire-fighting training which took up the first 3 months.. u know, learning how to use rescue equipment and doing lots of drills. There's been plenty of test so far but i think i'm doing ok. Next week got my term 2 test. yupz, TESTS! written test! but is ok lar.. they give us the questions. Should be not too much of a prob.

See if ya can still recognise me.


More recently, i've just got back from Outward Bound training in Brunei.. Nope, NOT holiday.. spent a week there jungle treking and other stuff including a 10km run etc.. was tough but i'm glad i went lar.. was a good experience. Now i got a cert for that! ok, so next are my last 7-8 wks and its going to be tough for sure. got lots more tests both practical and theory and a lot more physical sufferings coming up. But yar, i'm coping!

Other than NS, not too much lar... Hope all of ya are doing GREEAAAT!

God bless!

Gaius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home