The EEENOOBS Official Site

Saturday, November 15, 2008

howdy ppl! a quick update from jw

it's 11.15pm on a sat night and i'm dead buggered...just had the hardest baddy training session ever hahaha, how's everyone really? it's been awhile since i've seen/heard from most of you...with the exception of ganny (random chinatown meetings) and 10ny my occasional lunch date =p

don't ask me why i decided to post all of a sudden...it's a spur of the moment kinda thing so my next post might be in a long while...but yea, how can i post something without giving anyone who still checks the blog occasionally an update on my life???

well, am working in PB still, it's been like 9 mths now...and life's been treating me really well...can't complain whatsoever really cos am really enjoying myself in almost everything i do =p...am playing baddy and indoor soccer twice a week....and bum around/go for random outings on the weekends most of the time...which pretty much sums up my life currently, always on the run with the occasional break put in btw hehe...as jasmine might be able to clarify it's a lil hard to get a hold of me nowadays, and for that i apologise!!! just make our next meeting to NOT happen on a saturday night ok? =D

what else can i say? it'll be nice if someone else follows my lead and places a post up as well...but keep in touch ppl!!! am ever willing to listen/hear from any of you=)

all the best...n till next time

jw at home@11.25pm on a random saturday night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home